Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stay Over Night

Yesterday evening.. chua and kerol nua visited my home.. before this i went to kerol's house and before going i invited him to my house.. coz nobody in my house but only my uncle Pak Tam.. he agred and he suddenly appeared in front of my house.. with very shining grin and i invited them getting in.. then we planned to "borak-borak" and went to mamak special favourite place to "lepak".. near to my house.. we just wasted time till 3am.. so many things we were talking about.. and after ordered 2 wrapped mee goreng mamak.. chua always got teased by kerol b'coz of his one his big stupid mistake.. hahaha.. but it's funny atually.. and i also got involved and just follow the atmosphere.. hahaha.. what a waste... and then we got back to my house and finished all the things.. kerol and me couldn't hold and can't be helped.. we got to go to bed first and expected chua will after us but when the morning came. he laid himself tiredly on cuisine... hahaha.. what a poor man.. really tired looked at him.. but forget him and prepared for the breakfast..

Today when clock showed me it about to noon, i planned to make nasi goreng.. fuh!! it's really great.. my nasi goreng successfully done and really exciting to have it.. i prepared with vegetables, chilies, ikan bilis and eggs.. it's really perfect meal presented by me.. and it is such a love i never take a pic to save it in my record.. but it's ok.. the taste still felt in my stomach.. hehehe.. b'coz we started our day a bit late.. then we got out a bit late.. then sending kerol back to his rental house and chua sending me back..

Right now i am watching EPL game between MANU, favourite team and Bolton.. so i want to concentrate on this game.. so no more disturbances are allowed.. hehehe.. hope it will be clear.. ok see u all again.. bye..

No comments: